I am extremely grateful to be appointed as the Director of Planning, Project and University Affairs at St. Xavierís College, Jaipur. I shall work dedicatedly to cater to the needs of the research and academic development of this renowned institution.
The department of project will highlight active research projects with real time analysis. The department shall work towards planning, coordinating and executing research projects. The department will be responsible for the overall execution of the fieldwork around a research initiative.
Liaisoning would also be one of the aspects of the department which will be directly associated with the university chores. It will try to explore the various possibilities for intellectual growth, while giving students invaluable skills and experience. This shall also help in achieving practical exposure.
UGC rules and regulations would also be one of the important perspectives that shall be adhered to, in the college. Project dept. will also be responsible for conducting checks against the required norms of the university.
The undertaken affairs by this dept. are elaborated here under:
Planning, Project & University Affairs:
Planning will include the Optimum utilization of Resources such as Personnel, IT, Financial for the betterment of College. Staff members, students & Parents will be well co-ordinated through ERP for the successful implementation of the strategies. Simply the same can be exhibited as follows:-
An initiative through ERP would be taken for the successful implementation of the project strategies placed/ raised/stated by the Staff members, students & Parents for better cohesiveness.
The projects will be carried out by the students under the supervision of faculty, which would help to make them more practical and employable with respect to, the below departments:-
i) Department of Science & Technology (DST)
ii) Department of Information Technology (DIT)
iii) UGC/MHRD Sponsored Agencies
iv) Industry-Institute Interaction Schemes
v) Department of Social Welfare
vi) University of Rajasthan
vii) Dept. of Minority Govt. of Rajasthan.
C. University Affairs:-
University and Examination Co-ordinator:
Promoted as University Coordinator with key responsibility related to University and DEC (Dept. of Higher Education, Govt. of Rajasthan) work as under:-
1. Taking care of assignments given as University coordinator for examination, results and studentsí problems related with University affairs.
2. Taking care of NOC from Dept. of Higher Education, Govt. of Rajasthan for all UG & PG Courses.
3. Recruitments and VC approval of staff as per University Norms.
4. Coordinator for AISHE, MHRD, Govt. of India.
5. Taking care of statistical report of our College for Dept. of Higher Education, Govt. of Rajasthan.
6. Taking care Assignment Regarding to Dept. of Minority Affairs Govt. of Rajasthan.
7. Responsible for university enrolment, eligibility forms, examination form, timetable, and admit cards & results analysis of all our college students.
8. Taking care of University (Practical, viva & GDP) examination for our BBA, B.Com, BCA, and BA (Hons.) students.
9. Taking care of Admission Norms, admission policy of students in various courses.
10. Media Co-ordinator: Working as media coordinator and getting all college events highlighted in print and electronic media successfully.